Therapist, MSW, RSW
Quetzo works as an Individual and Family Therapist at Vancouver Eating Disorders Clinic, a multidisciplinary outpatient treatment program for people with eating disorders. Quetzo also operates a private practice in Vancouver and the lower mainland. Quetzo completed a Master of Social Work at the University of Victoria, and has a degree in Somatic and Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University in Boulder Colorado.
- Therapy Clinician, BC Children’s and and Women’s Hospital, Inpatient Mental Health
- Individual and Family Therapist at Looking Glass Residence
- Counselling Team Lead at Galiano Refugee Project
- Lead Researcher, Participatory Action Researcher at Raincity’s LGBTQ2S+ Housing Project
- Prevention Educator Alliance coordinator →
- Worked with young men in jail and the foster care system
- Facilitates workshops and experiential education on various topics: sexualized violence, gender variance, inclusivity, and sex-positivity; eating disorders and mental health resilience; and the Work That Reconnects
- Worked as the director of the Anti Violence Project (AVP) in Victoria
- Worked as a therapist at the Victoria Sexual Assault Center
- Quetzo at Harm Seduction →
- Worked as photojournalist at the Denver Post.
- Grows organic veg&fruit on Galiano and with Sweet Digz Farm in Richmond
Email quetzo at#204 – 2628 Granville St.